Learn About Rhythmic Gymnastics Alberta
RGA is the provincial governing body for rhythmic gymnastics in Alberta. The Federation administers and delivers a variety of programs designed to encourage participation and develop excellence in rhythmic gymnastics. RGA members include recreational, developing, competitive and performing athletes, as well as coaches, judges, officials, administrators and supporters of the sport.
RGA funds and supports programs that help clubs and gymnasts develop to their highest level by:
- Performing and recreational Rhythmic Gymnastics development
- Competitive support for travel and competitions
- Judge training and travel to competitions
- PRISM program and mentorship program
- Liaison with Alberta Ministry of Culture, Multiculturalism and the Status of Women
- National and World Gymnaestrada travel
- Coach training and travel to events, seminars, and competitions
- Program development such as the nationally recognized
- Support to events and seminars of general interest to the community
- Liaison with Gymnastics Canada Gymnastique
With excellent support for your coach's training and development, RGA ensures that clubs are able to provide gymnasts with coaching that represents the newest research results in sport science and child development.