Hello RGA Members,
AHS has announced today that as of Feb 8, 2021, group training sessions for minor athletes, up to a maximum of 10 participants, including coach/coaches will be permitted.
The following guidelines must followed:
1) All participants must be 18 years old or younger, except coaches or trainers.
2) All participants must remain 3 meters from one another during the training ( RGG training is not permitted at this time)
3) Participants must be masked at all times, except during the training activity. Coaches/trainers/etc. must remain masked at all times.
4) Coaches may briefly break physical distancing to correct technique etc but must be wearing a mask when doing so
5) Access to change rooms must be limited, including accelerated arrival and departure, emergencies (for example, first aid) and washroom use.
6) All screening, hygiene, cleaning and entry/exit measures as stated in the RGA Return to Play Strategy must be in place
7) One-on-one sessions are also permitted as previously stated
Essentially, we are returning to the kind of training that most clubs started with in the summer after the very first lockdown wherein athletes trained in 3x3 squares.
Please note that these groups of 10 are not considered 'cohorts' so they may not share the carpet as they would in a cohorted training session (training full routines across the carpet, etc.) and they may not share apparatus or break physical distancing when entering or exiting the building or participate in car pooling etc.
Current COVID-19 Health Measures can be found here:
All questions can be directed to Jennifer Rochford, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org