In this Issue:
- Canadian Gymnastics Week
- Individual Registration Deadline Reminder
- Rhythmic Gymnastics Alberta AGM 2022
- Call For Content
- November 2022
Canadian Gymnastics Week 2022
October 2nd - 8th marked Gymnastics Canada's annual Canadian Gymnastics Week celebration. This year each day focused on one of the seven true sport principles; Go For It, Play Fair, Respect Others, Keep It Fun, Stay Healthy, Include Everyone and Give Back. To learn more about true sport or any of the seven principles head to https://truesportpur.ca/ .
We loved seeing everyone's posts from Canadian Gymnastics Week, head to our social media page to see how we commit to the True Sport principles throughout our province.
Rhythmic Gymnastics Alberta AGM 2022
Our 2022 Annual General Meeting will be held on Sunday November 27th online via an online meeting platform
- The 2022 Call to Meeting (AGM), Notice of Board Meeting & Nomination Forms can be found on our website under Member Services page, under Clubs.
- The RGA Board of Directors Meeting will take place the week prior to the AGM on November 20th, 2022
- A copy of our Bylaws can be found here on our website.
Please note the following:
- Delegates to the AGM or the Board Meeting must be pre-registered by completing the Meeting Registration Form so that we can send you meeting link, if you need a copy of this form please reach out to us.
- Deadline for response is midnight, Friday, November 12th, 2022.
- Forms can be sent the the RGA office by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in volunteering on the RGA Board the following positions are up for nomination this year:
- RG Chairperson
- Judging Chairperson
- Marketing Chairperson
- South Zone Rep
- Central Zone Rep
If you have any questions regarding any of these positions or how to make a nomination please do not hesitate to contact us.